Since its foundation in post-revolutionary activities, MKO launched many terrorist operations including the assassination of several American military personnel and civilians in Iran in the 1970s as well as after the revolution when it targeted a lot of Iranian authorities and civilians. It has also attacked 13 Iranian embassies worldwide in 1992. There were also the operations launched in Iraq against Iraqi Kurds and Shiites. The following is a list of MKO's terrorist activities during four decades:
· Their first action in 1971 was the abduction of Shahram –Ashraf Pahlavi's son- in order to release their close friends from jail.
· In May, 1972 they assassinated the US. Counselor General Price and exploded some bomb in American installations.
· Attack to a police station in Tehran.
· August 12, 1972- assassinating brigadier general Taheri.
· Bomb planting in big Ferdosi shop.
· Bomb planting in CIA and the cultural relationship building of Iran and UK at the time of Nixon arriving in Iran.
· Explosion in the way of General Price's automobile the US counselor – Des. 23, 1972
· Army jeep explosion –June 28 , 1971
· Explosion for rejection of Malik Houssein the king of Jordan. July 2 , 1972
· Explosion in Shell-Lavan Oil Cogan .Jan. 28 , 1973
· Sound bomb explosion in International Hotel Cafeteria – Jan. 29 , 1973
· General Hawkins assassination – Jun. 1 , 1973
· Explosion in special Lodge in Shahr-e-Faran cinema in Mashhad – Nov. 18 , 1973
· Bomb planting in spinning factory in Mashhad – May 25 , 1974
· Warrant officer Mousavi assassination – April , 1975
· Assassination of US embassy translator Hasan Khan – July 2 , 1975
· Assassination of Reza Khaleqi the court driver – Jan. 28 ,1976
· For sack of the regime dependence on world monopoly and exploitation in Jan. to Feb.2, 1973, they exploded and set on fire several offices such as US Oil companies, TV & Radio stations and Pan American airlines.
· For sack of entering King Qabous- Oman king- to Tehran and rejection of common operations between these two country against Zaffar Guerrilla group in 2/1974, a bomb has been exploded in Shahyad (Azadi) square in his way and some other ones in UK Gary & Mackenzie Co, UK embassy and Pan American Co.
· In Apr. 25, 1973, for the anniversary of hanging 5 leaders of them (Bakeri, Bazargan, Sadeq ans Montazar haqiqi), they exploded the office of Aria-Mehr Industerial University (Sharif).
· In May24, 1974 for the anniversary of hanging of their leaders, this organization operated some explosive actions in American and Jewish economic companies and internal depended capitalists such as American and Jewish General, English0-Court Insurance Company Pork Shire and Jewish company Techno vice.
· In June 18, 1974 the gendarmerie office in Sangi Caravansary was exploded by them.
· In June 24, 1974 they have exploded three bombs in IRANA exhibition.
· In Jan., 26, 1975 as a result of Kissinger entering –the US foreign minister- to Iran and some objections against him, a set of explosion in ITT companies (US multinational), Naraqi agricultural & industrial and John deer (American Insurance).
· IN March 11,1975 for the 4th anniversary of hanging of Mohammad Reza Mir-sadeqi –one of the leaders of the organization- and rejection of such as these hangings and trials, a terroristic plan named "Mir Mohammad Sadeq" have been established. According to this plan the car of brigadier general Zandi-Pour the officer of "Common SAVAK & Police Committee" have been stopped in Farah St. and put under the machinegun fire and Zandi-pour and his guards have been killed.
· In May10, 1975 while returning of Shah from US and as a reaction to killing 9 persons of the former political members in April18, 1974(Bijan Jozni – Hassan Ziya zarifi – Aziz Sarmadi – Mashaof Kalantari – Mostafa Javan Khshdel – Kazem Zol-Anvar – Mohammad Choupan Zadeh – Ahmad Jalil Afshar) they chased the John Turner's car and general Shepherds two US counselors in Iran and then blocked two sides of the car and set fire on them by machineguns.
· In July 3 , 1975 the plan designed for assassinating Donald Eruona the American diplomat have been run. Assassinators blocked the way of US service car in Hashemi and Kheradmand junction and set fire on it. But because of darkness of the inside of the car an Iranian embassy employee have been mistakenly killed.
· Following this operation a powerful bomb exploded in Iran & US committee for the memorial of Tir 30th 1331 movement and another one in English Consulate in Mashhad which have destructed a part of that building.
· After a while major Ali Mohebi the Shahpoor base chief in Azerbaijan jointed to Mojahedin with some arms and ammunition that caused some anxious for regime, so his arrest was commanded. A hard effort have held to arrest him that cause a set of armed fight between the army and gendarmerie forces and major Mohebi that led to killing the Major and some members of another side.
· In August 27 ,1976 three employees of the American Rockwell international company in California who have intended in a confidential spy process named "Ibex" in Iran, have been assassinated. In this year a powerful bomb have been exploded in Shemiran municipality.
· Support for the 1979 takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran by Iranian revolutionaries
· The 1981 bombing of the offices of the Islamic Republic Party and of Premier Mohammad-Javad Bahonar, which killed some 70 high-ranking Iranian officials, including President Mohammad-Ali Rajaei and Bahonar
· Assistance to Saddam Hussein’s suppression of the 1991 Iraqi Shiite and Kurdish The 1992 near-simultaneous attacks on Iranian embassies and institutions in 13 countries
· The 1998 assassination of the director of Iran’s prison system, Asadollah Lajvardi
· Bombing of the general Prosecutor Office in Tehran, June 9, 1998
· The 1999 assassination of the deputy chief of Iran’s armed forces general staff, Ali Sayyad Shirazi
· Motor attack – Shahid Chamran University- Ahvaz , Nov. 25 , 1999
· The February 2000 “Operation Great Bahman,” during which MEK launched 12 attacks against Iran
· Motor Attack – Valiy – e - Asr Ave. – Tehran, Feb. 5 , 2000
· The 2000 mortar attack on President Mohammad Khatami’s palace in Tehran
· Motor Attack – Residential Buildings – Ilam, June 9 ,2000
· Motor attack - Nour Residential Complex – Tehran, March 14 , 2000