Someone needs to write a book: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Fox News Channel. Such a book might be a best selling book because so many complete idiots trust the Fox News Channel.
This does not mean that others who trust ABC, CBS, NBC, or CNN are much more intelligent. Read:
Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News
by Bernard Goldberg
Arrogance: Rescuing America From the Media Elite
by Bernard Goldberg
In the 1950’s, most Americans could watch at most three television channels: ABC, CBS, and NBC. By 1959, any intelligent American understood that television networks in New York City, employing no Republicans in the newsrooms, and calling Fidel Castro the “George Washington of Cuba ” were liars and traitors.
Republicans and everyone to the right of Karl Marx welcomed the start of the Fox News Channel. Viewers could actually see and hear Republicans discussing their views on television.
Unfortunately, anyone with any intelligence soon discovered that the persons posing as Republicans or as conservatives on the Fox News Channel were really neo-conservatives (neo-Trotskyites).
The latest test for the intelligence of viewers is the announcement that the Fox News Channel will be airing a program: “ Iran : The Ticking Bomb”.
The announcement came in the form of a September 28, 2007 posting by Alireza Jafarzadeh: “An Inside Look at the FNC Special Investigation, Iran : The Ticking Bomb”
The following portion of the announcement is true:
Alireza Jafarzadeh is a FOX News Channel Foreign Affairs Analyst and the author of "The Iran Threat: President Ahmadinejad and the Coming Nuclear Crisis" (Palgrave Macmillan, 2007).
The following portion of the announcement is an example of the dishonesty of the Fox News Channel:
“Prior to becoming a contributor for FOX, and until August 2003, Jafarzadeh acted for a dozen years as the chief congressional liaison and media spokesman for the U.S. representative office of Iran ‘s parliament in exile, the National Council of Resistance of Iran .”
It is true that Alireza Jafarzadeh worked in Washington , DC for the NCRI. However, Jafarzadeh and the Fox News Channel failed to disclose why Jafarzadeh no longer works at that office. The American government raided his home, removed boxes of documents from his home, and closed the office because the office was a front for the Iranian Communist MEK (MKO, PMOI, Rajavi Cult, or Pol Pot of Iran) terrorists. Currently, the American government is prosecuting seven supporters of this terrorist organization who collected large amounts of money from dupes at Los Angeles International Airport and sent the money to support the MEK’s terrorist operations at Camp Ashraf , Iraq . It is a total lie to refer to the NCRI as Iran’s parliament in exile. A small number of communist cult members in France declared that the NCRI is Iran’s parliament in exile. My Iranian wife and more than one million Iranians living outside of Iran never voted for the cultists in France, led by Massoud Rajavi and Maryam Rajavi. Jafarzadeh failed to disclose that hundreds of members of Congress (Democrats and Republicans) have signed statements of support for this communist terrorist organization (on the State Department’s list of terrorist organizations). Some examples of supporters of the MEK are: Congressman Bob Filner (Democrat— California and son of a communist party candidate for Congress), Congressman Tom Tancredo (Republican candidate for President who avoided military service in the Vietnam War using a mental excuse).
If you challenge neo-conservatives (neo-Trotskyites) about why they are supporting communist terrorists who have murdered American military officers, Rockwell International employees, and large numbers of Iranians and Iraqis, their favorite defense is the one posted by Jafarzadeh and the Fox News Channel:
“Jafarzadeh has revealed Iran ‘s terrorist network in Iraq and its terror training camps since 2003. He first disclosed the existence of the Natanz uranium enrichment facility and the Arak heavy water facility in August 2002.”
This defense is extremely dishonest. Jafarzadeh and the Fox News Channel have failed to disclose:
1. While Saddam Hussein was in power in Iraq, the MEK operated many terrorist training camps funded by Saddam Hussein. The main camp was Camp Ashraf, Iraq. In September 2002, the White House published a background paper listing the MEK as one of three Saddam Hussein funded terrorist organizations in Iraq . President Bush used the MEK as a pretext for the Iraq War.
2. In 2003, American and coalition military forces attacked the MEK communist terrorists at Camp Ashraf, Iraq.
3. Neo-conservative (neo-Trotskyite) traitors in the Bush administration required the American military to protect and to use America ’s enemies. Thousands of MEK terrorists remain at Camp Ashraf , Iraq today. Iraqi political leaders have demanded the trials or the expulsions of MEK terrorists. The American occupying forces will not permit Iraq’s fake democracy to operate.
4. How does Jafarzadeh know about Iranian terrorist training camps? Did the American government take some MEK terrorists from Camp Ashraf, Iraq on secret missions to spy on camps?
5. While it is correct that Jafarzadeh has held press conferences to announce information about Iran’s nuclear operations, he has not revealed his sources of information. Some posted claims include that Israel’s Secret Intelligence Service, Mossad, supplied the MEK with the information.
6. While the Islamic Republic of Iran did not announce its nuclear program to the world, where is the evidence of concealment inside Iran? If you want an example of a country concealing its nuclear program, you can look to Israel. Simply study Israel’s brutal treatment and jailing of Mordechai Vanunu for publishing photographs of Israel’s nuclear bomb factory at Dimona, Israel.
This Islamic Republic of Iran does not even have a nuclear bomb factory.
7. Iran has signed the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty. Israel has not signed the treaty. So, which country is the rogue country, in need of international sanctions?
While Americans should applaud the Federal Government for prosecuting seven MEK supporters who duped many persons at Los Angeles International Airport into making contributions to a terrorist organization, Americans need to demand prosecutions of the Fox News Channel and of members of Congress who have promoted America’s terrorist enemies or who have accepted political campaign contributions from this communist cult.
For details of the bizarre practices of this communist cult (such as: mandatory divorces, wife assignments, urine analyses to detect masturbation, and pledges to burn yourself to death), read books by former members of the cult:
Anne Singleton’s Saddam’s Private Army
Masoud Banisadr’s Masoud
Paul Sheldon Foote – October 1, 2007