Congressman Bob Filner (Democrat—California) has succeeded for many years in duping conservative voters in his district. Now, he can add to his list of successes the duping of the left wing in the posted video interview with Marc Ash, Executive Director, Truthout.
Bob Filner’s father ran honestly and unsuccessfully as a communist party candidate for Congress. Bob Filner learned that dishonesty pays. Filner ran successfully for Congress as a Democrat and joined the Progressive Caucus in the House of Representatives. Obviously, there are no entrance examinations for joining the Progressive Caucus. Even the supporter of Iranian communist totalitarian terrorists can join the Progressive Caucus.
Filner revealed his secret in this interview:“I learned how to frame issues.”
Voters should watch this video so that they can learn how to avoid being duped by political candidates in the future. Filner is truly a master of the art of duping voters.
Filner revealed in this interview that he has taken a consistent position on the Iraq War since the war started in 2003. The Iraq War is based upon lies. The Iraq War is illegitimate. America should not have invaded Iraq. America should withdraw most of the American military troops from Iraq immediately. America started the Iraq War for economic and strategic reasons. The presence of an American occupying force provokes most of the violence in Iraq today. The Iraq War has displaced 2 million Iraqis who have left Iraq and 2 million more Iraqis who have become refugees in Iraq. Large numbers of Iraqis and Americans are dying needlessly.
Filner noted that he is the chairman of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs. Unlike Hanoi Jane Fonda, who made ten radio broadcasts from North Vietnam attacking American soldiers during the Vietnam War, Filner has learned to take the position of supporting all wounded American soldiers who return from America’s illegitimate wars.
In framing his position on the Iraq War, Filner did not disclose these truths:
1. Filner is a supporter of the Iranian Communist MEK (MKO, PMOI, NCRI, Rajavi Cult, or Pol Pot of Iran) terrorists at Camp Ashraf, Iraq.
2. Supporters of this communist terrorist organization have committed terrorist acts in many countries, including in America.
3. The MEK has been on the State Department’s list of terrorist organizations since the administration of former President Bill Clinton.
4. In September 2002, the White House’s background paper included the MEK as a pretext for the Iraq War.
5. In January 2003, Filner’s name appeared in a full-page advertisement in the New York Times as a supporter of America’s communist terrorist enemies—the murders of American military officers and Rockwell International employees.
6. In 2003, American and coalition military forces attacked the communist terrorists at Camp Ashraf, Iraq.
7. In June 2003, some members of the Rajavi Cult burned themselves to death to protest the arrest in France of a cult leader, Maryam Rajavi.
8. In 2003, the American government ordered American military forces to protect America’s communist terrorist enemies.
9. In 2007, supporters of the MEK communist terrorists paid for Filner’s trip to France so that he could meet cult leader Maryam Rajavi and speak at a rally of America’s communist terrorist enemies while American soldiers are dying in Iraq.
If you are searching for the truth, the full truth, and nothing but the truth, you will not find the truth at Truthout.
Paul Sheldon Foote
September 25, 2007