We, named below, believing in the freedom of speech and tolerance, withdrawing the present actions and believes of people and politicians, without any political interest, focusing on humanity and our previous cooperation with MKO and regarding our personal experiences with MKO, declare that: A: gradually after the residence in Iraq, criticizing the leaders (Masud and Maryam Rajavi) and their policies became impossible. Following the long residence in Iraq, insisting on one’s interests, opinions and critics were considered as anti-revolutionary action and were oppressed seriously.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state
(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association
February 1st, 2008 1. Saeed Soltanpour, journalist, human rights activist, Canada
2. Mohammad Mohammadi,Canada
3. Mohammad Houshmand, Socialist ,former member of NLA,USA
4. Soheila Behboudi-Germany
5. Mahboube Baraati- Netherlands
6. Batoul Maleki – Switzerland
7. Nasrin Behboudi – Netherlands
8. Kazem Husseini – Netherlands
9. Mohammad Hussein Sobhani – Germany
10. Jaafar Baqalinezhad.Norway
11. Siamak Gilani – Norway
12. Soheila Nowrouzi – Canada
13. Elham Nowrouzi – Canada
14. FArideh Baraati – Netherlands
15. Mother Rezwan – Sweden
16. Behzad Alishahi
17. Habib Khorami – Netherlands
18. Edward Termado – defector , former prisoner of Abu Qoraib
19. Ali Qashqavi – defector ,former prisoner of Abu Qoraib
20. Seid Amir Movasaqi- defector , former prisoner of Abu Qoraib
21. Masud Khodabandeh, Britain
22. Ann Singleton, Britain
23. Azra Asadi , Netherlands
24. Reza Asadi , Netherlands
25. Majid Farahanian, Netherlands
26. Roya Rondsaz , Netherlands
27. Karim Haqi, Netherlands
28. Naser Razavi , Sweden
29. Mitra Yousefi ,Sweden
30. AliReza Nabavi, wounded in MKO operation ,Sweden
31. Masud Jabani ,writer and human rights activist
32. Ali Shams, writer and human rights activist
33. Javad Firouzmand, human rights activist, France.